So many apps, how can I stand out?
This 2-day workshop will share advanced practices on tackling the challenge of marketing your app, from app store optimisation to prospecting and retargeting. It will also examine the pros and cons of every paid channel and which tools and techniques you should employ specifically for your app, and then how to align them all to reach, convert and maintain your app’s users.
Our tutor is leading industry expert, Thiago Monteiro, who has over 7 years experience in the digital marketing field and has worked across display, search and social. For two and a half years, Thiago led the mobile marketing team at Treatwell, where he faced the challenge of entering new markets across 9 European countries whilst maintaining the performance of the traditional paid channels, and delivered a strong ROI for the app. He is now the Head of UA at Peak, a brain training app.
4 key areas you'll cover at Hatch:Mobile
1. TRAFFIC TYPES AND BUYING METHODS
- The advantages and disadvantages of different traffic types
- Exchanges vs networks vs direct, and how to define the right mix
- Different buying models: CPC, CPM, CPI, CPA/E
2. APP STORE OPTIMISATION
- The complex mobile ecosystem and the importance of app store visibility
- Understanding the algorithms and how to stay current
- Importance of naming, keywords, gets, competition, ratings and useful ASO tools
3. TRACKING AND ATTRIBUTION
- The major providers of app tracking solutions
- Challenges and techniques such as fingerprinting and device IDs
- Your KPIs and why different campaigns can have different KPIs
4. CAMPAIGN SETUP AND OPTIMISATION
- Effective preparation and how to work with partners
- Monitoring campaigns, data sufficiency and when to start optimising
- What level to optimise at (country, network, device, etc) and other factors (day, time, page)