This 2-day advanced workshop covers everything from targeting and creative to bidding and optimisation. Expert-led with plenty of interactive tasks, this is ideal for people with some experience in Facebook advertising who want to get to an advanced level as quickly as possible.
We’ll not only cover how to combat this often highly unpredictable landscape, but also how to stand out above your competitors and impress your boss with continuous results.
We’ll answer the key questions the often arise – including:
- Why is our best creative quickly becoming our worst creative?
- Why are we not seeing a return on the users we've spent so much on acquiring?
- Why can't we continue to scale our best performing Ad sets?
- Everything was going so well, what on earth is going on?
And we’ll cover the realistic scenarios and challenges that you face on a day-to-day basis, the solutions that will work for your business and how to ensure scalable and sustainable performance on Facebook.
4 key areas you’ll cover at Hath:Facebook:
1. BIDDING & ATTRIBUTION MODELLING
- Bid types and optimal audience sizes
- Factoring in different action rates and customer lifetime values
- Value per click, how to set the correct bid levels and the different attribution models
2. TESTING METHODS
- Exploit (business as usual) vs explore (testing new ground)
- How to set up effective A/B tests
- Simpson’s Paradox and the importance of data
3. PROSPECTING AND RETARGETING
- Custom audiences and lookalike “nesting”
- Intersection targeting and exclusions
- Website custom audiences, recency and advanced segmentation
4. ADVANCED OPTIMISATION
- Pivoting data and deep dive analytics
- The amplification of positive trends and how to stop negative trends
- Data layer analysis and timing (daily vs weekly vs monthly)
Our tutor is leading industry expert, Minas Iatrou. Minas joined Alchemy Social, one of the first Facebook Ads API partners. Three years after he became part of ad powerhouse Nanigans, where he built and still leads the EMEA Customer Success team. He is passionate about crunching numbers and hitting KPIs.