As time goes on, the cost of acquiring customers is going up. Channels such as AdWords and Facebook Ads are maturing, so competition has intensified and prices are rising. It’s becoming even more important to keep hold of the customers you’ve acquired, and to have a plan in place to maximise their potential and nurture their loyalty.
Our tutor is leading industry expert, Peter Worster, who spent his formative years client side at IBM, Bayer and Barclays, where he spent 8 years in senior roles across strategic marketing, new product development and direct marketing.
He then joined a start-up agency, Presky Maves, before being recruited by Chime Communications PLC to build strategic CRM and loyalty capability within their VCCP Partnership group. It was at Chime where he founded Conduit – a specialist CRM business.
4 key areas you'll cover at Hatch:CRM
1. UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMER NEEDS
- Introducing the 5 layers of effective CRM
- Using personas and customer journey mapping to highlight pain points
- Using segmentation to target and the importance of personalised messaging
2. CUSTOMISED VALUE PROPOSITIONS
- How to get from customer pain to feasible, desirable and viable CRM solutions
- The fundamentals of test and learn
- From strategy to execution: how to plan for implementation and handling stakeholder engagement
3. CONTACT STRATEGY
- The who, what, when, where and how of an effective contact strategy
- Channel selection and how to build a CRM calendar
- Contact rules and messaging hierarchies
- Marketing Automation
4. DATA AND TECHNOLOGY
- How to work out what data you need, how to get it and how to share it
- An overview of the new GDPR legislation
- KPI and CRM dashboards