This 2-day workshop is designed and taught by Google’s former Head of Attribution, Dr Gabriel Hughes, who will share advanced practices on tackling the challenges of marketing attribution – including:
- How an efficient attribution model will gather the activities of users across different channels, and how this can be integrated to form a complete picture of user behaviour and the customer journey.
- How to obtain the valuable data you need from behavioural patterns through a variety of sources without violating GDPR requirements.
- How to get a clear picture of user interactions through customer journey algorithms, data sampling and matching from a trackable pool of customers.
4 key areas you’ll also cover at Hatch:Attribution
1. USER JOURNEYS
- Purchase journeys and how they differ by vertical
- Why good tag management is so fundamental to success
- What’s wrong with a last click attribution model?
2. ATTRIBUTION MODELS
- An explanation of multi-touch attribution by its inventor
- How they compare; linear, last click, first touch, time decay and more
- Attributing CPAs and how to choose the right model
3. REGRESSION AND MODELLING
- Data-driven attribution and how to apply regression
- Looking at the role of time series and stationary
- The role of technology and attribution management platforms
4. EXPERIMENTAL METHODS
- How to run effective A/B tests
- Adwords, Facebook, manual, and geo-testing made easy
- Business actions to take from attribution-driven analysis