Millions of apps are created every year and competition in this market is intensifying at breakneck speed; by 2022 consumers are expected to spend $157 billion in app stores annually.
Innovative and strong creative that stands out above the noise and drives downloads is key. A strategy that outlines how to get that creative in front of your target audience and that optimises your spend to successfully achieve your objectives is just as vital.
But that’s just getting users to download your app, how do you then increase in-app purchases and optimise for higher LTV so you can strengthen your in-app retention?
Hatch’s one day advanced workshop has been designed by performance advertising agency, Nest Performance, which has managed and scaled global campaigns for clients including Miniclip, Depop, Zimad, VITL and many more.
You will learn how to structure successful and advanced campaigns across a variety of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Google UAC. You will know the most effective bidding strategies to implement, creative best practices and how to build a world-class creative strategy, along with UA approaches to audience targeting, how to optimise for higher LTV and App Store Optimisation.
4 key areas you'll cover at Hatch:Apps
UA on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Google UAC
- Audience building and targeting, effective bidding strategies
- Creative best practice and how to build a strong creative strategy
- Increasing in-app retention and how to optimise in-app revenue
- Understanding common KPIs, from those that indicate creative performance through to those that measure and define return
- Balancing higher level business goals such as ROAS, whilst optimising upper funnel indicators of performance such as CPI
- Finding the right KPIs for your company
- Key metrics and signals
- Measuring and predicting LTV
- How to optimise for higher LTV
App Store Optimisation
- Best practice
- Effective testing strategies
- How to measure success