Join us for a harvest wine tasting and costume party!
Sommelier Steph will lead us through a tasting of harvest time/autumnal foods and the wines with which to pair them.
For extra fun, and to celebrate Halloween, come dressed in your favorite costume!
Snacks and wine tastings are included in the CHF 25 entry.
- Americans: CHF 35 (CHF 10 donation to DACH included)
- Non-Americans: CHF 25
A private residence in Biel-Benken.
The address will be sent to you upon registration/proof of payment.
About Sommelier Steph
After devoting 17 years to emergency and critical care veterinary nursing, Steph decided to leave medicine and turn her much loved wine hobby into a second career. She began working at a Finger Lakes winery where she immersed herself in every aspect of wine making: vineyard experience, harvest and crush, and the tasting room, which is where she honed her skills in food and wine pairing. While working in the winery, she joined a company which provided small, semi-private, educational wine tours within the FLX region. Within this time, she also became beverage manager and wine captain of a high-end catering company, where she was able to continue her work with local winemakers in putting together tasting menus for private events.
She obtained her sommelier training through The Court of Master Sommeliers and is a member of the Guild of Sommeliers. She is currently a member of the sommelier team at Les Trois Rois, a 5-star hotel in Basel, where she serves as the bar sommelier and bar supervisor.
She lives in Muttenz with her husband Richard, her dog Gracie, and her super adorable kitty Ophelia.
- I am a United States citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being proviced to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2020 election, it is imperative that we raise funds to allow us to register and motivate as many voters living in Switzerland as possible.
Please note that if a bank transfer is not completed prior to the event, you may pay at the door with a small surcharge. American tickets will be CHF 37 and Non-American tickets will be CHF 27.