Come and train with Jambo Truong - a Forrest Yoga Guardian
Who is this for?
This 5 Day training is designed for any teacher with 200 hrs Yoga Teacher Training. Also open to dedicated Yoga practitioners who want to deepen their personal practice.
Why should I come to this training?
This training will deepen your understanding of structural balance and how to assist students to deepen their practice in a safe and healthy way. You will learn and practice guiding techniques in how to unlock tension in the body, which helps students to deepen their breath and experience of a pose. This course is aimed to accelerate your teaching capabilities by expanding the support and offering you can provide to your students in your classes. You will also receive 35 Hours Further Yoga Teacher Training accreditation with Yoga Alliance.
Learn how to:
· Guide students to unlock tension in poses and use their breath to expand their yoga experience
· Deepen your knowledge in yoga assisting skills
· How to address the most common yoga injuries you will come across in your classes
· Discover techniques and skills for injury prevention caused by repetitive yoga movements.
· Guide structural alignment to avoid compression of spine and joints and improve body-and-breath awareness
You do not need to be a yoga teacher to attend this training but it is advised that you have a strong asana practice and healthy attitude towards personal development. Teachers from all disciplines are welcomed!
What can I expect:
· This training includes ceremony, meditation and chanting in the morning followed by a 2 hour morning practice.
· We will also explore hands-on assists to advanced poses in the mornings and deep therapeutic assists in the afternoon.
More About Jambo Truong:
Jambo is a multi-disciplinary practitioner who specialises in functional anatomy and psycho-spiritual practices that are related to yoga and bodywork.
One of the few selected Forrest Yoga Guardians and co-founder of Yoga Bodyworkers, Jambo spends his time studying, researching and teaching in order to demystify the practice of yoga.
Jambo holds a degree in Complementary Medicine with special interests in Muscle Testing and Classical East Asian Medicine. He is a speaker and participates in research around Well-Being & Complexity studies and is associated with University of Northumbria & Cape Town.
Jambo also shares his passion for psycho-somatic practices he has gleaned from apprenticing with various leaders from a variety of native traditions as well as aspects of psychotherapy.
Dates: Friday 31st January - Tuesday 4th February
Where: BRAVE Yoga, 732 Nicholson St, Fitzroy North, 3068 VIC
$895 Full Price
$795 Early Bird (Paid in full by 31st October 2019)
Call: 0403 855 008