Join us for a Halloween Hotel Takeover Party.
Register now. Don’t be left out.
Saturday Oct 24th 2020
(we have added a meet and greet on Friday Oct 23rd)
Oct 24th 3pm to 2am. You may arrive anytime between 3 and 8pm. There will still be a meet and greet on Oct 23rd at 8pm. Seeour separate event for details.
Hi everyone. Like most things these days, Covid is causing us to make significant changes to how we are approaching things for Halloween.
We have made arrangements with the hotel to allow for our group to takeover the hotel and maintain social distancing. The Hotel and bar will close to the public and allow only members from our group to book a room thru them for Saturday October 24th. The bar/restaurant will also be closed to the public and open to our group. There will be a DJ and dancing in the Bar.
You must have a room to attend the event.
Register on our website at Http://Events.LifestylePlaytime.com . You must register to attend.
Hotel rooms are assigned in the order registered.
We will still have an evening snack of prepackaged snacks and bottles of water.
We will hold an afternoon meet and greet 3pm until 6pm in the bar. The bar will offer dinner from 5 to 7.
We will not be holding a banquet dinner or open bar. The restaurant will be open for dinner for those wish to order dinner thru the hotel.
The hotel, pool and bar will be clothing optional, sexy Halloween costumes encouraged.
Unfortunately, due to Covid, LPC can not sponsor any party rooms (i.e. Sybian or open play rooms). However, our favorite dungeon master says he is planning to setup in his room.
1) Why the changes? - Covid liability has forced us to suspend activities we would normally sponsor. May of these activities will be provided by guests while maintaining social distancing. For instance, our Dungeon master will still be setting up but will bring a few less pieces of equipment and allow slightly less people into the room at a time. The hotel will have the pool open as they do now and the whole hotel will still be clothing optional.
2) Will there be a DJ and Dancing - Yes, One of our DJs has volunteered his time for the Bar to provide music and dancing as we always have had. The bar is fully clothing optional.
3) Will there still be an evening snack? - yes we will have prepackaged snacks and water available. Pretty much everything but the cookies.
4) What about dinner and open bar? The served dinner and open bar are victims of Covid. Really the biggest change. The hotel is not permitted to allow them right now. That is the reason for the reduction in both entry price ($60 to $25) and room rates ($164 to $124). The bar will be Cash bar and the restaurant will be offering dinner. We will send out a menu around the 1st of the month. They are offering a discount for preorders.
5) Why do we need a hotel room? we just want to attend. LPC simply is helping to ensure the event is closed to our group only. the hotel is operating as they do normally except for clothing optional, extending the pool hours and being closed to our group only. So you need to be a patron of the hotel to attend.
6) Why are you charging a fee - The fee you are paying LPC is to facilitate things like the evening snack, extra social distancing supplies like sanitizer and wipes, wristbands, thermometers to check temperatures, etc.
In addition to our standard waiver there will be a Covid waiver as well. Additionally, we will be taking steps at checkin in accordance with Official guidelines.
1) We will be taking your temperature. Please do not show up if you have a temp. We will not allow you in.
2) There will be hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes available.
3) Social distancing will be maintained in the lobby area.
a. You must wear your mask to check-in and in the lobby.
b. Stand 6 feet apart in line
c. Follow all state and federal rules for social distancing
Anyone scheduled for the original party will be contacted for a refund.
cancellations must be made by 10/1/2020 in order to get a refund for the party. NO EXCEPTIONS
Hotel cancelation policy-Cancellations for room reservations are by 3:00 pm CST 48 hours prior to arrival date. Reservations not cancelled prior to this time are subject to a no show fee of one night’s room stay and applicable tax charges. If there is any damage to your room or items in your room or required excessive clean up you will be charged an extra fee.