Launching new standards for a safer and more productive workforce
Join Global Wind Organisation for our ever first full day event, brought to you in partnership with the 2018 WindEurope Conference and the Wind Energy Hamburg Exhibition.
Programme highlights of the GWO Stakeholder Forum include:
- Comprehensive programme of topics, discussion and networking opportunities
- Advanced preview of the upcoming Advanced Rescue and Enhanced First Aid training standards
- Panel debate with GWO Secretariat and Steering Committee
- Learn more about the BST and BTT Standards Review including advanced preview of updates to Sea Survival module
- Audit & Compliance update - Maintaining the integrity of GWO Standards
- GWO Strategy 2019 - plans and objectives for the next 12 months
Lunch and networking
Following feedback from delegates in 2017, we have introduced an exclusive buffet lunch service and networking drinks
Spaces Limited - Ticket Purchase Required
Owing to space restrictions at the Hamburg Messe complex, attendee numbers are limited.
To ensure every available seat is taken, we have introduced a €149 fee.
- tickets sold on a first come, first serve basis maximum of one per person.
Tickets entitle the holder to:
- Entry to the GWO Safety Training Standards Conference
- Lunch and networking drinks
- Promotion code for free pass to Wind Energy Hamburg Exhibition (registration required - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your code following purchase). Your ticket will include a promotion code, allowing you to register for a complementary single day exhibition pass at the Wind Energy Hamburg event. This pass does not provide entry to the WindEurope Summit (conference) and is non transferrable. Ticket Refunds will not be available.
No more tickets available? Please join our waiting list to receive priority access at the next GWO event
Please email the GWO Secretariat email@example.com