---- ACCESS TO RECORDED SESSIONS FROM:
The Integrated Center for Group Medical Visits is excited to hold it's second annual conference dedicated to Group Medical Visits! This annual event is for practitioners, scholars, administrators, leading organizations, and experts to come together and share their expertise on all things related to group medical visits.
This year's theme, "Cultivating Connection" will focus on harnessing the power of group visits for health and healing. Building off of the inaugural conference, this year it will be a two day event. The first day will be similar to last years conference, "Together, We Heal" with world leaders and innovators presenting their work. The second day will be dedicated to workshops and training sessions surrounding group visit skills.
Presentations will include:
- Field reports from group medical practice
- Innovation in groups
- Reaching special populations using group medical visits
- Research on group medical visits
- Group medical visit logistics
- Workshops on group visit skills
Open to all health proviers, practitioners, administrators, scholars, organizations, and individuals from a variety of backgrounds, modalities, and specialties, this conference aims to provide valuable information for increasing access to ingtegrative health care through the group medical visit model.
The program will call attention to:
- Addressing the social determinants of health with groups
- Increasing access to group visits
- Insights into cultivating connection
- Making meaningful connections with COVID-19
- Confidentiality and groups
- The future of group visits