The Integrated Center for Group Medical Visits is excited to host the FIRST EVER conference dedicated to Group Medical Visits! This one day event is for practitioners, scholars, administrators, leading organizations, and experts to come together and share their expertise on all things related to group medical visits.
The inaugural theme, "Together, we heal" will explore the resiliency and adaptations of Group Medical Visits in a pandemic world with presentations focused on:
- Field reports from group medical practice
- Innovation in groups
- Reaching special populations using group medical visits
- Research on group medical visits
- Group medical visit logistics
Open to all health proviers, practitioners, administrators, scholars, organizations, and individuals from a variety of backgrounds, modalities, and specialties, this conference aims to provide valuable information for increasing access to ingtegrative health care through the group medical visit model. The program will call attention to:
- Addressing the social determinants of health with groups
- Increasing access to group visits
- Insights into new billing guidelines for groups
- Adaptations to group visits in light of COVID-19
- Confiddentiality and groups
- The future of group visits
ICGMV is calling for proposals for main conference sessions, poster presentations, and virtual exhibit hall materials. More information regarding speakers and a detailed schedule of presentations will be released once the call for proposals has closed and all prospective presenters have been notified.