Mountain Sky is proud to announce our annual opener and perennial favorite festival, Grateful for Spring, celebrating the music of the Grateful Dead!
- WEEKEND PASS GATE PRICE IS $60, WITH ONLINE EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE, AS WELL AS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY TICKETS!
- ALL SALES FINAL
- EVENTS WILL COMMENCE RAIN OR SHINE
- Camping requires a ZERO FOOTPRINT!
- BYOB (NO GLASS!) 21+ to drink (we ID)
- SORRY, NO DOGS ALLOWED (except service dogs with papers)
- NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, BAD ATTITUDES, WOOKS, SPUNIONS, OR OTHER INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR WILL BE TOLERATED!
- ALL AGES WELCOME
- FAMILY FRIENDLY
- KIDS ACTIVITIES
- Security/Medical Staff available 24hrs
- Quiet / Family camping areas available
- Community Fire Pit & Campfire Jams
- All personal campfires must be in raised fire pits
**Due to repeated lawn mower repair costs, a $50 fine will be assessed by security for any campsite with a non-compliant fire pit**
THURSDAY EARLY ENTRY: Come early and make a weekend out of it! Gates open the day before @ 5 PM for only $10 per person with a valid event ticket.
© 2019 Mountain Sky, LLC & Mountain Sky Foundation
Located off PA Route 107 near I-81 in Scott Township, PA