Please join us for a Geneva/Vaud Democrats Abroad open-house holiday celebration on Sunday 12 December, 4 – 10 pm at a home near old-town Geneva.
This event coincides with l’Escalade! (See here and here.) Join the seasonal cortège around the old town, or just watch a part of it, starting at 5pm from the Parc des Bastions. For those who haven’t yet experienced it, this yearly historical re-enactment features hundreds of Genevois in period costume, with arms, horses and fire, commemorating the memorably repulsed 1602 Savoyard attack on Geneva.
Consider our party your home base for company, hot chocolate, mulled wine and snacks, and a supper of winter soups, bread and cheese starting at 7pm. This event will raise funds for DA Switzerland’s 2022 voter outreach program. CoVid-19 guidelines repected and followed.
Dress: Warm clothes and comfortable shoes!
Registration obligatory by Thursday December 9 (limited participation).
- Adults CHF 30
- Full-time students CHF 20
- Children (12&under) free.
Contact: 079 600 0636 or email@example.com
- I am a United States Citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2022 midterms, it is imperative that we raise funds to allow us to reach, register, and notivate as many American voters living in Switzerland as possible.
Please note that if payment is not received prior to the event, you may pay at the door with a surcharge; tickets will be CHF 32 or CHF 21, depending on your ticket.