The Gehring Technology Days draws together experts in the field of honing technology, coatings, coolants, Digital Solutions and more in one event to discuss and propose solutions to advance manufacturing scenarios.
Featured speakers include :
- Dr. Wolfram Lohse-Gehring Technologies GmbH
- Michael Schaefer-Gehring L.P.
- Dr. Hamed Ghaednia-Gehring L.P.
- Dr. Peter Ernst-Oerlikon Metco
- Dr. Donald K. Cohen – Michigan Metrology LLC
- Dr. Sandip Basu-Bruker – Nano Surfaces
- Additional Speakers to be announced soon
Presentations and workshops include, but are not limited to the following:
- Basic Honing Theory and Applications Workshop
- Fundamentals of Surface Characterization and Tribology
- Laser technology solutions
- Form Honing Cylinder Bores - from Development to Production
- Surface Enhancement with Thermal Spray Coatings
- Surface Texture Measurements for Automotive Engine Applications
- E-Technology Solutions
- Digital Solutions
- And more…
On Monday, October 14th, Gehring L.P. will host a complimentary pre-conference Dinner Cruise on the Detroit River from 6:00-9:00pm. This networking event is optional to attend and free to our guests.
DATE: Networking River Cruise: October 14th, 2019
Gehring Tech. Days Workshops: October 15-16, 2019
LOCATION: Inn at St. Johns, Plymouth, MI
COST: The registration cost is $295 USD for the technical sessions, workshops, breakfast and lunches. Networking River Cruise is FREE to all workshop registrants.