*Ticket price includes a beverage of choice and snack plate
48 hour cancelation policy applies.
On August 29th, join Democrats Abroad Switzerland and Action Together: Zürich, CH for a Garden Party with live music, spoken word and performances.
Through the arts, US citizens living in Switzerland will celebrate two major achievements toward a more perfect union–the 55th Anniversary of the Voting Rights Act outlawing racial discrimination in voting and the Centennial of the 19th Amendment giving women the right to vote.
To commemorate these victories, we will register US citizens to vote in the upcoming presidential election in November. We will also provide information about voting rights, and current voter protection initiatives. Come enjoy an inspiring afternoon with delicious food, drink, and friends. We are excited to present artist and drag performer Jazzmin Dian Moore; Swiss Councilwoman Yvonne Apiyo Brändle-Amolo; and musical duo, That’s What She Said, among many other artists and writers, performers and musicians (Amy Aves ChallengerHeather Holden GarciaMarcus KeyserEric BurnsMonika Molnar and Becky Stevens).
Our venue, Fork and Bottle, is known for their farm to table US American and British classics, as well as their large selection of international beers. Swiss and international friends and allies are warmly invited to join.
This event will be live-streamed for those who cannot attend in person!
- I am a United States Citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2020 election, it is imperative that we raise funds to allow us to reach, register, and motivate as many American voters living in Switzerland as possible.
Please note that if a bank transfer is not completed prior to the event, you may pay at the door with a surcharge. Adult tickets will be CHF 27 and Child tickets will be CHF 17.