Functional Strength & Conditioning (Kinetic Link Training)
Kinetic Link Training is a unique, revolutionary and totally systematic approach to full body, biomechanically balanced functional strength training.
Designed and delivered by Australian Sports Physiotherapist - this highly practical 2-day course is full of current concepts, effective exercises, and innovative ideas to educate and inspire all exercise professionals who are dedicated to efficiently returning clients to 100% function.
- Study the very latest strength & conditioning principles in relation to functional resistance training.
- Return clients to 100% full function.
- Explore both home-based and gym-based functional strength training programs.
- Learn to utilise progressive functional strength training for all your clients: rehabilitation, occupational conditioning or sports performance.
- Learn to train movement patterns in three dimensions (including KLT’s 22 essential movement patterns).
- Create biomechanically balanced full body workouts by using a proven and precise system of training – the Kinetic Link Training system.
KLT is a highly practical course. The delivery format is very interactive with a significant percentage of each program dedicated to acquiring and mastering practical skills.
All Kinetic Link Training courses integrate clinical experience and reasoning with the latest in evidence-based scientific opinion, allowing participants to discover proven strategies for success.
Contact Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds and Cancellations
All tickets purchased for HA / KLT live events (lectures, seminars, courses) and all online educational / training products and online courses are non-refundable.
A 'cooling-off' period 48 hours from the time of purchase is applicable for live events - if you choose to cancel your order in this 48 hour period you will receive a 90% refund. No such cooling off period applies for online products.
If for any reason you are unable to attend a live event for which you have registered, you can contact Health Adventure via email to request a partial refund on your enrolment fee: or you may choose to transfer across to another course date / location or transfer your registration to another person ($50 transfer fee applies)
email : email@example.com for details.
Notify us greater than 4-weeks prior to course date - receive 50% refund.
Notify us 2 to 4 weeks prior to course date - receive 33% refund.
Notify us less than 2 weeks prior to the course date - receive 25% refund.