This is a full day workshop during which we will be painting a
crashing wave in oils.
This workshop is also good for beginners that want to experiment
using oil paints. You will have a brief introduction about oil painting
and materials that we will be using. We will also talk about landscape
painting and the approach.
You do not need to buy any materials as I will be providing them (ALL MATERIALS INCLUDED)
Half way through we will have a 30 min break. Lunch is not included.
What you will learn
- How to understand colour: New concepts of the colour theory and mixing: its application in the landscape
- Observing and painting seascapes in oils, composition and creating depth using colour, tone and perspective
- Using underpainting and layering of paint while blending colours to create beautiful colours
What you will get
- All materials needed... brushes, palettes, and paints! No need to bring anything
What to bring
What to wear
There is a chance that you stain your cloths.
Beginners and intermediates
WORKSHOP ACTIVITY POLICY
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Cancellation more than 60 days prior 75% refund
30 - 60 days prior 50% refund
Last minute cancellation is not refunded, however ticket is transferable so you can give it to someone else.
I will do my best to run all scheduled classes. Workshops must have a minimum of 5 participants. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Terms & Conditions
By taking part in a workshop you will be agreeing to the following conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into class premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Christopher Vidal unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken during classes and events. Photos will only be used through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general promo material)