FREE LIVE WEBINAR: Advance your career with the Trinity DipTESOL course
with Teresa Bestwick
Wednesday January 3rd at 11:00 (Spain time)
Would you like to breathe new life into your English teaching career? Or perhaps you are looking for a professional development course to improve your earning potential? Or maybe you are considering the Cambridge Delta and Trinity DipTESOL but you are not sure which is best for you? In this free live webinar, discover how the Trinity DipTESOL qualification will help you advance your career.
During this webinar, you will learn:
- What the Trinity DipTESOL course is
- Why now is a great time to gain this qualification
- How the flexibility of the DipTESOL course Oxford TEFL offers is ideal if you want to study while continuing to work
- Who our expert team of tutors are and how their unique level of support will help you make the most of the course
- How studying for a DipTESOL qualification will help you gain valuable new skills and confidence within the ELT industry
- How the DipTESOL qualification will open doors to a variety of roles within ELT and broaden your employment opportunities
- How the DipTESOL qualification can improve your earning potential
- How the DipTESOL course is adaptable to different contexts and helps you apply what you are learning to your specific career goals
- How the connections you make during the DipTESOL course will help you build your network worldwide
- How the Trinity DipTESOL compares to the Cambridge Delta and why many teachers prefer the DipTESOL
- How the format and assessment of the DipTESOL course works and why this is important for your learning
- How our free careers support will help you find the best possible role within ELT
- What the entry requirements are and how to apply
Participate in our live Q & A with Teresa when she will answer your questions
Find out what offers our Trinity DipTESOL graduates receive on future development courses with Oxford TEFL!
Register now and join us for free on Wednesday January 3rd at 11:00 (Spain time)
Places are strictly limited to provide the best possible experience during the webinar.