University of Houston Clear Lake (UHCL) is providing FREE webinars for small-businesses in the Houston region. The trainings and materials were produced under grant number SH-99029-SH0 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Materials developed by professors with occupational health and safety expertise and years of professional experience.
· Dr. Magdy Akladios, PhD, PE, CSP, CPE, CSHM
· Dr. Robert Phalen, PhD, CIH, FAIHA
Benefits of attending
1. Free training developed by qualified experts
2. Improve safety and reduce costly incidents
3. Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance
Date and time:
Saturday, October 16, 2021
8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
A certificate of completion will be provided to those who complete the following:
1.Pre-test (link sent via e-mail)
2.Attend 3-hour webinar
3.Post-test and survey (link sent via e-mail)