Join Democrats Abroad Switzerland at Bistrot Crescenda in Basel on Sunday, September 13th for an all-you-can-eat Pancake Breakfast! Enjoy delicious pancakes with maple syrup, whipped cream, powdered sugar, or cinnamon toppings as well as fresh fruit. Coffee, tea, orange juice, and water are also included.
Along with this delicious breakfast, we will have volunteers on hand to help people register to vote/request their ballots ahead of this November's important election!
- American adults: CHF 40 (includes a CHF 8 donation)
- Non-American adults: CHF 32
- Children 6-12: CHF 20
- Children under 6: Free
As Democrats Abroad Switzerland cannot accept monetary donations from non-US citizens, we encourage those guests to make a cash donation to Crescenda on site during the event.
For over 15 years, Crescenda - a Basel non-profit organization - has been helping female migrants and refugees to become entrepreneurs or to access the job market in Switzerland. Through its courses and programs, the trainees develop skills for local economic and social participation with professional and financial autonomy. A prime example is Crescenda's gastronomy training at their Bistrot.
- I am a United States citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2020 election, it is imperative that we raise funds to allow us to reach, register, and motivate as many American voters living in Switzerland as possible.
Please note that if a bank transfer is not completed prior to the event, you may pay at the door with a surcharge. Prices will be CHF 42 (American adults), CHF 34 (non-American adults), and CHF 22 (children between 6 and 12).