Fit YOUTH WAIVER (WAIVER Download this form)
· Summer classes for students who for the 2017-2018 school year were in Kindergarten- 5th grade. Children will be grouped in grade levels and rotate
thrthrough fitness stations.
- Days: Tuesday & Thursday
- Dates: June 12-Jul 19 (There will be no classes July 3 & 5)
- Time 1PM-3PM
- Registration will be open each week prior to week of classes. You will only be able to sign-up for the upcoming week at this link.
- Day of classes, parent will bring the child into the gymnasium and sign him/her in and will pick up the child from the gymnasium and sign him/her out.
- Due to the sizes and rotation of the groups, we ask that parents not stay. If you would like to see how things work your child's first day, feel free to hang back and watch. However, after that we will encourage you to leave your child and go enjoy your time.
- We will be selling Fit YOUTH passes for parent which will allow you to use the fitness center while your child is in Fit YOUTH classes. (This pass will not give you access to outside pool or the child center.)
· CLOTHING, PERSONAL THINGS, FOOD/DRINK:
- THERE WILL BE NO DRESSING AT THE FACILITY.
- Dress child in swimsuit under T-shirts & shorts. We recommend that girls wear two pieces for ease of using restroom alone. Classes Boys need to wear their swimming trunks as shorts. Towels will be provided for use.
- Wear tennis shoes (NO FLIP FLOPS)
- K-2nd Grade will wear life-vest, grades 3-5 non-swimmers or those unsure of skills will also wear one. Certified lifeguards will be on duty along with aquatic instructors who will be in the pool.
· ***On the Waiver on page 2, please let us know if your child cannot swim so we will have a life vest ready to use and our instructors will know.
- Bring a water bottle MARKED with name; preferably with a pop-top. We will also have water stations to fill up bottles and will provide one light snack will be provided etc. PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT ANY FOOD ALLERGIES.
Fit YOUTH Cancellation
Fit-N-Wise/Fit Y.O.U.T.H. reserves the right to cancel a program or class due to insufficient enrollment, etc. This information will be posted on our FNW Facebook and efforts to call/email you will be made if you have given a valid email address and phone number. We reserve the right to deny participation if appropriate and approved documentation is not on file the first day of participation.
If you need to cancel your child’s attendance, we would appreciate it if you will cancel your attendance for the event in Eventzilla or call the front desk at 940-627-2708 and inform the attendant of the date/day you need to cancel. We appreciate your consideration of this.