IMPORTANT READ ALL INFO BELOW!
Fit Y.O.U.T.H. Fit Fun Summer- Free Summer Classes
***Be sure to register child for GRADE LEVEL AS OF this past school year 2016-2017!
Only parent or legal guardian should sign child up for classes.
***PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST BRING CHILD THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS AND HAVE A COMPLETED SIGNED BY PARENT WAIVER. WE MAY ASK FOR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION TO VERIFY PAPERWORK THE FIRST DAY. Parent will have the opportunity to identify other family members who may bring child and pick child up. Those people may be asked to show a photo ID.
Download all 3 forms below, Fit Fun Class INFO, Fit YOUTH Waiver must be signed and brought to the first class. If you cannot print or download these documents, you can get copies the first day of class.
FiT Fun Class INFO (PROCEDURES Download this form)
Fit YOUTH WAIVER (WAIVER Download this form)
Summer classes for students who for the 2016-2017 school year were in Kindergarten- 5th grade. Children will be grouped in grade levels and rotate through fun fitness stations.
- Days: Tuesday & Thursday
- Dates: June 13-Jul 20 (There will be no classes the week of July 4th)
- UPDATED: Time 1PM-3PM beginning the week of June 20- July 20.
- Registration will be open each week prior to week of classes. You will only be able to sign up for the upcoming week at this link.
- Dress children with a swimsuit under shirt and shorts- a 2 piece is recommended for girls to easily be able to use the restroom alone.
- Wear tennis shoes (NO FLIP FLOPS)
- Day of classes, parent will bring the child into the gymnasium and sign him/her in and will pick up the child from the gymnasium and sign him/her out.
- Due to the sizes and rotation of the groups, we ask that parents not stay. If you would like to see how things work the your child's first day, feel free to hang back and watch. However, after that we will encourage you to leave your child and go enjoy your time.
- We will be selling YOUTH passes which will allow you to use the fitness center while your child is in Fit YOUTH classes. (This pass will not give you access to outside pool or the child center.)
To speed up the sign in process, each parent/guardian will need to have a signed waiver and info page completed. Please download the forms above (Procedures, Info page and Waiver documents) or pick up from the front desk at Fit-N-Wise 609 Medical Center Dr Decatur, TX and must have a parent signed a waiver for each participant before the child may participate.
Waivers must be signed by a parent or legal guardian before a child can participate. We reserve the right to deny participation if appropriate and approved documentation is not on file the first day of participation.
CLOTHING, PERSONAL THINGS, FOOD/DRINK:
o T-shirts, shorts, and tennis shoes required(NO FLIP FLOPS) for these classes. CHILDREN MUST WEAR SWIMSUIT UNDERNEATH CLOTHING or will not be permitted in the pool. Boys can wear their swimming trunks as shorts and we encourage girls to wear a 2 piece to be able to use the restroom alone. Towels will be provided for use.
o Bring a water bottle MARKED with name; preferably with a pop-top. We will also have water stations to fill up bottles and will provide one light snack will be provided etc. PLEASE LET US KNOW ABOUT ANY FOOD ALLERGIES.
o K-2nd Grade will wear life-vest, grades 3-5 non-swimmers or those unsure of skills will also wear one. Certified lifeguards will be on duty along with aquatic instructors who will be in the pool.
***On the Waiver on page 2, please let us know if your child cannot swim so we will have a life vest ready to use and our instructors will know.