Join Glow & Grow for a educational and empowering afternoon where you will learn how to trasnform your space energetically using ancient Feng Shui tips and tricks while sipping sangria!
Sara Nelson is a nationally recognized Feng Shui consultant, changing people's lives on the daily. She believes that your home is a reflection of your life. It represents and supports your hopes and dreams. Creating a space of sanctuary allows you to restore and rejuvenate your energy. Feng Shui brings balance to your surroundings to nurture you and support your growth. Imagine your surroundings, balanced and holding you in a brilliant and supportive light, allowing you to shine brighter.
This is in opportunity for you to learn Feng Shui and impact your home and office environment in the most gentle and supportive way.
In our time together, you will…
- learn about the 5 elements in Feng Shui and their cycles
- learn about the bagua map
- map your home to the bagua map
- discuss each area of the bagua map, how it relates to your space and to your life
- relate your life goals to your space to enhance and support you
- guide you to carry on at home with a map of your home, knowledge of Feng Shui principles and a zest to apply them to your space
Sara Nelson, practicing Feng Shui for years and certified in 2013, brings the ancient art of Feng Shui to your modern life. She works one on one with clients throughout the country to bring balance to their homes, thus creating a nurturing space for them to grow. Sara is a guest speaker at USM and conducts workshops on the art of Feng Shui. Sara is also a Reiki Master/Teacher with a studio in Falmouth, Maine. She brings clarity to your soul and space, moving you from chaos to calm.