How many hours have you spent last week sitting in inefficient meetings online? Long agendas, clicking through the slides, passing the floor from speaker to speaker, discussions without conclusions… and the problems with connections on the top of it… Join us for this 6-hours workshop and will work on understanding the principles of online facilitation, your role as facilitator and different “tricks” and tools you can use to your the meeting’s content.
Let's take a challenge of improving that situation and enlarge our skills to facilitate online meetings:
- How might we bring more dynamic, participation and efficiency into the online meetings?
- How might we facilitate them so that we leave the meeting room with feeling of accomplishment and moving a step forward?
- How might we deal with technical issues and use to maximum online tools to dynamite the meeting?
- What do we expect from bringing people for online meeting? designing engaging learning experiences
- Me, an online facilitator- self reflection on my impact on group
- Facilitation tool box - let's practice!
As a result you will:
- Understand the principles of facilitation
- Learn to integrate the user-centric approach in your performance
- Assess and build on your facilitation style that resonates with the participants online
- Equip yourself with flexible skill set to design, run and wrap up the online meetings
- Focus on challenges and traps: difficult dynamics, inclusiveness, power relations
- Learn to be visual and connect various digital tools like Padlet, Trello, Mural, Miro, Jamboard and others
Who is it for?
External facilitators or internal team members responsible for running meetings in their work environment
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share and overall challenge the current way of facilitating
Who are your facilitators?
Magdalena Jakubowska: Dedicated to develop memorable user experiences using design research, co-creation and prototyping. Since 2010 I design and facilitate adult learning experiences following human-centred methodologies like Design Thinking.
Piotr Gawel: Social psychologist passionate about creativity and social innovation. I am addicted to creative energy of co-creation!
Since 2011 we design learning experiences for private and public sector and will be eager to share our experience with you!
20th July 16.00-20.00
27th July 16.00-20.00
468 euro incl. VAT
- Training materials
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 10.
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
You want to know more? Write me for more details email@example.com