THIS COURSE IS PROVIDED BY RRC Internationaal, NEBOSH Center 335. EXAMS AND CERTIFICATES ARE PROVIDED BY NEBOSH.
This Course will be held live face to face in the Span Hotel, Erbil.
This is a blended course. You will be enrolled in RRC's high quality elearning course and then receive 40 hours of direct face-to-face training with an RRC/NEBOSH approved trainer.
Course times will be:
Thursday, Jan 14, 9am to 5pm
Friday, Jan 15, 9am to 5pm
Saturday, Jan 16 to Saturday Jan 20, 5pm to 10pm
Lunch, Coffe-break and exams included, students will have access to all RRC material Online as soon as they register.
NEBOSH (National Examination Board of Occupationa Health and Safety) is the UK's leading certification body for Occupational Safety and Health. This certificate is recognized internationally as one of the top standards for health and safety at work. We will be following the new NEBOSH schedule which has just one online open book exam for IGC 1 and a take home assignment that replaces IGC2 and IGC3.
This course is accredited by the UK National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors and employees based outside the UK who require a broad knowledge and understanding of health and safety principles and practices. The NEBOSH International General Certificate is also suitable for those embarking on a career in health and safety, providing a sound basis for progression on to the NEBOSH international Diploma.
This qualification focuses on international standards and management systems, enabling candidates to effectively discharge workplace health and safety responsibilities in any employment sector, in all parts of the world.
• Foundations in health and safety policy
• Organising for health and safety
• Promoting a positive health and safety culture
• Risk assessment
• Principles of control
• Monitoring, review and audit
• Incident and accident investigation and reporting
• Movement of people and vehicles – hazards and control
• Manual and mechanical handling – hazards and control
• Work equipment – hazards and control
• Electrical hazards and control
• Fire hazards and control
• Chemical and biological health hazards and control
• Physical and psychological health hazards and control
• Construction activities – hazards and control
• NEBOSH IGC exam. There are two exams. One in-class exam and one take home exam. You will earn a certificate for each exam you pass and a certificate for the complete course when you pass both.