For the ERN-NY Regional Annual Meeting on Thursday, February 21st as we look back on the impact of this innovative model! Join us before Breakfast for FREE Professional Development previews to find the right fit for your team (NOTE: Each PD preview takes place at the same time, please only register for one preview per attendee.)
What are ERNs?
Employer Resource Networks® are private-public consortia whose purpose is improved workforce retention through employee support and training. Working alongside HR, managers, supervisors, and organizational leaders ERN Success Coaches work hard to strenghen and improve your staff, reducing turnover, improving productivity, and saving you dollars. Success Coaches serve as a direct conduit to community resources & services that provide fast relief for many issues that employees face, including reliable transportation, workplace conflict, childcare, housing challenges, family challenges, etc.
Success Coaches are a confidential service available to assist employees through difficult work, home, or life issues. We connect employees with resources, advocate for and coach them through real life situations like receiving a disconnect notice from National Grid or some financial stress due to debt, student loans or just making ends meet.
ERNs improve communities in a variety of ways:
- employers retain an engaged and skilled workforce
- public agencies and nonprofits get better outcomes from programs that advance economic independence
- community colleges add students and build closer ties to area businesses
ERNs are a value proposition to all stakeholders. Their outcomes include:
- employee retention rates of 90-98%
- contributing employer ROI of 175-330%
- increased employee engagement
- informal regional human resource networks
- decreased employee reliance on public assistance
- increased family financial stability
Free Training Preview
Continental Breakfast / Networking
ERN-NY Annual Meeting
For More Information please contact:
We are sorry you are unable to attend. If you would like to be added to our E-mail list to be notified of any future events please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org