Make Your Words Count
This small-group hands-on workshop will teach you how to speak more effectively, whether your audience is one person or a thousand. Learn what to say and how to say it, through our proven method:
- First we tell you
- Then we show you
- Then you try it yourself in class, with friendly personal coaching.
Key Content includes:
- Quickly structuring a brief, memorable talk
- Improving your speaking style
- Reading written material effectively in public
- Introducing yourself and others at an event
- Presenting an award
Evey student practises every skill in class, with personal coaching by our team of trained instructors.
- The amazingly affordable price is possible because Christopher Leadership Courses are presented by a non-profit registered charity.
- Online payment is by Interac e-transfer from your bank account (preferred) or by credit card through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account.
- Tax-deductible tuition receipt will be provided.
Format of the Effective Speaking Workshop
- Three Saturday morning classes, each from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (3 hours)
- Sunday Graduation lunch or dinner, the day after the last class.
- To graduate you must attend all three classes and the graduation (which is included in your tuition).
Minimum age 15 or Grade 9. Graduates are eligible to take the Advanced Presentations Course.
If public speaking terrifies you, we recommend the full CLC1 course, whose more relaxed pace will help you build your confidence more effectively.
Learn to communicate effectively.
You may cancel without penalty before the first class.