Welcome to Eddy Vents’ latest concept of online learning where you control the pace of your learning.
Unlock Your Level is a self-paced online learning course utilizing Eddy's proven teaching syllabus for creating social dancers. The process is simple:
- PAY: Just $10+ credit card processing fee per level, don't forget to screenshot your receipt!
- JOIN: Friend "Ferdinando Furtado OC" on Facebook and send a copy of your receipt via messenger. You will then be added to a secret FB group containing your video and homework assignment.
- WATCH: Watch, take notes and re-watch videos at your convenience for up to 3 weeks.
- WORK: Online classes only work if you practice!
- UNLOCK: Send in your homework video for Eddy to review and approve you for the next level.
- Classes will cover fundamentals of kizomba, lead/follow technique, and how to develop fluidity and musicality. This course is beneficial for all levels. Advanced dancers can submit videos to determine which level they should begin with.
- Once you reach level 3 you will be able to unlock bonus videos with tricks and other surprises.
- Currently there is a total of 25 videos and 7 bonus videos. Each video will be released in a secret Facebook group that you will have access to once you’ve paid and completed the prior level.
- How do we unlock the levels?
After you send a video with the homework assigned and are approved by Eddy to unlock the level and move on to the next. Your homework video submissions can be posted in the secret group or through private message.
You pay $10 for each level and you can be learning kizomba with Eddy Vents through your PC, Laptop, iPad or phone from whatever part of the world you are.
- How long will I have access to the video?
You will be able to watch and re-watch the video for up to 3 weeks.
- Do I need a special recording device?
Phone, ipad, camera, it doesn't matter – as long as the lighting is sufficient for Eddy to observe you dancing in the vdeo.
- Do I need Facebook to participate?
At this time you must have Facebook to participate in this program.