August 21, 22, and 23 Live Instruction of Django!
We're offering 14 hours of live, online Django instruction conducted via Zoom conferencing software. If you get stuck, there will be at least two members of our team (all senior developers) available to help.
Originally a large part of our corporate training materials, this tutorial was once only available to companies paying $3000 a seat for in-person training around the world. The contents of this course are professional-grade and have been used by real software companies to get their engineers up and running fast with Python 3.8 and Django 3.x development.
The first day is a two hour setup party, where we ensure everyone is ready for the full course day. The following days will have two sessions each three hours long, as well as an hour long break between sessions.
Attendees will receive invitations to the following events:
- August 21 Setup Party, starting at 3 PM PST (10 PM UTC)
- August 22nd, starting at 9AM PST (4PM UTC)
- August 23rd, starting at 9AM PST (4PM UTC)
- Basic knowledge of the Python programming language
- Computer where you are allowed to install software (No work restrictions)
- Internet fast enough to join online meetings
- The Django Crash Course e-book. If you haven't already purchased it from our main site, you can buy it on this event page