Brainstorming and Mind Mapping are creative methods most of you might know from team meetings, trainings or workshops. Group brainstorming, if done properly, can promote creative thinking, bring a team together, and help you land on the perfect idea.
But, how do you do the sticky-note thing online?
We will present you different online collaboration tools and let you test them to figure out just which ones work best for your collaborative sessions during a meeting.
- Introduction: Creative Collaboration methods: Definition, Presentation, Examples
- Digital Mind Mapping Tools
- Presentation, Examples and Testing of Mindmeister and Mindomo
- Digital Brainstorming Tools
- Presentation, Examples and Testing of Whiteboard, Jamboard and Mural
- Digital Decision making Tools
- Presentation, Examples and Testing of Slido, Decider and Mentimeter
- 07.10.2021 9.00-13.00 First session (4h): Input, virtual workshops and presentation on Zoom plateform
After this first workshop participants can test and transfer the new knowledge into their team or client meetings.
- 14.10.2021 9.00-13.00 Second session (4h) : Feedback, Evaluation, Discussion and Proposals for improvement: how to ensure equal and active participation? how to include the participants with weaker digital skills? how to facilitate more complex activity?
Remember that …
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
Terms and conditions:
Max number of people is 12
A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user