This hands-on training will help you to understand the principles of Design Thinking introduced by experienced service designers and facilitators working in the field.
Together, we will dive deeper into 12 selected tools applied in various stages of innovation process as well as practice competences that will enable you to facilitate design thinking process in your environment.
During this 16-hours course you will improve the following skills:
- Understanding the needs of your end-users with tools of ethnographic user-research (observations, interviews, culture probs, card sorting, etc)
- Analysing the collected data and turn insights into opportunities
- How to boost your creativity and break the blocks you/your team face for structured idea generation (divergence/convergence tools)
- How to go into early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organisational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products/services in your organisation/team.
Day 1: Exploring Problem Space
- Why design thinking? Advantages of design-driven organisations
- Intro to the process
- Discovery and Problem Definition
- Mapping User Journey
- Power of Storytelling
Day 2: Exploring Solution Space
- Ideas Generation tools
- Co-creating Value for your users
- Business Proposition and Modelling
- Prototyping Solutions
- Testing with the users
Check this video to see how we work!
Who is it for?
Service and product innovators, project managers, marketing team members, UX designers, learning facilitators, educators…
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share, test!
Who are the facilitators:
Magdalena Jakubowska: Dedicated to develop memorable user experiences using design research, co-creation and prototyping. Since 2010 I design and facilitate adult learning experiences following human-centred methodologies like Design Thinking.
Piotr Gawel: Social psychologist passionate about creativity and social innovation. I am addicted to creative energy of co-creation!