This hands-on training will help you to understand the principles of Design Thinking introduced by experienced service designers and facilitators working in the field.
Together, we will dive deeper into 12 selected tools applied in various stages of innovation process as well as practice competences that will enable you to facilitate design thinking process in your environment.
During this 16-hours course you will improve the following skills:
- Understanding the needs of your end-users with tools of ethnographic user-research (observations, interviews, culture probs, card sorting, etc)
- Analysing the collected data and turn insights into opportunities
- How to boost your creativity and break the blocks you/your team face for structured idea generation (divergence/convergence tools)
- How to go into early and fast prototyping as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organisational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products/services in your organisation/team.
Day 1: Exploring Problem Space
- Why design thinking? Advantages of design-driven organisations
- Intro to the process
- Discovery and Problem Definition
- Mapping User Journey
- Power of Storytelling
Day 2: Exploring Solution Space
- Ideas Generation tools
- Co-creating Value for your users
- Business Proposition and Modelling
- Prototyping Solutions
- Testing with the users
Who is it for?
Service and product innovators, project managers, marketing team members, UX designers, learning facilitators, educators…
Coming from: corporates, start-ups, NGOs, public sector..
Eager to learn, experience, share, test!
Who are the facilitators:
Magdalena Jakubowska: Dedicated to develop memorable user experiences using design research, co-creation and prototyping. Since 2010 I design and facilitate adult learning experiences following human-centred methodologies like Design Thinking.
Piotr Gawel: Social psychologist passionate about creativity and social innovation. I am addicted to creative energy of co-creation!
Terms and conditions:
· Max number of people is 8.
· A minimum of 4 people to run the course.
· We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled.
· No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date.
· 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date.
· Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses.
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.