During our 5-day Design Thinking bootcamp, you will experience the end-to-end process of Design Thinking and understand how to implement your new knowledge in your professional life. Warning: You will raise your appetite for designing better products, services, processes, strategies, spaces, systems...
Who is this training for?
Those who would like to know basics of Design Thinking and bring change to their organisation, project managers, startup leaders, members of innovation teams from different sectors. Join us if you work with complex problems and struggle with coming up with new ideas based on evidence or if you are under pressure to deliver better solutions than your competitors’…
During the Bootcamp you will learn:
- How to research and understand the needs of your end-users with tools of ethnographic user research (observations, interviews, culture probs, card sorting, etc.)
- How to analyse the collected data and turn insights into business opportunities
- How to boost your creativity and break the blocks you/your team face for structured idea generation (divergence/convergence tools)
- How to go into early and fast prototyping, as well as testing methods that will help you reduce risks and accelerate organisational learning. This is especially important if you are responsible for the introduction of new products/services in your organisation/team.
When and where?
26th -30th August 2019
To allow you to go to work, our course will take place from Monday till Friday from 2 PM to 6 PM in Art Square Lab office, Luxembourg City
1053 Euro regular price (526,50 Euro in August)
Who are your facilitators?
Magdalena Jakubowska:Dedicated to develop memorable user experiences using design research, co-creation and prototyping. Since 2010 I design and facilitate adult learning experiences following human-centred methodologies like Design Thinking.
Piotr Gawel: Social psychologist passionate about creativity and social innovation. I am addicted to creative energy of co-creation!
Since 2011 we design learning experiences for private and public sector and will be eager to share our experience with you!
Full price: 900 EUR (+ 17% VAT- 1053 EUR)
!!! August 50% promo: 526,50 EUR (incl. VAT)
Art Square Lab is accredited by the Ministry of Economy as a Professional Training organisation.
Art Square Lab est agrée par le ministère de l’Economie en tant qu’organisme de formation professionnelle continue.
Maybe your employer will accept this training as part of you professional path?
What is included in price?
- Training materials
- Free ticket to Luxembourg GovJam (19-20th October)
- Snacks and drinks
- Good atmosphere!
Terms and conditions:
- Max number of people is 8
- A minimum of 4 people to run the course
- We will notify and refund you if this event is cancelled
- No refund for withdrawal within 24 hours of the workshop date
- 50% refund for withdrawal within 7 days of the workshop date
- Tickets are transferable to other people but not to other courses
You want to know more? Let’s talk or What’s app: 00352 691 307 400
In Art Square Lab we love to create with people. We are curious because we believe that business value does not have to be “invented”. It can be “listened-out” of the user.