We want to ensure that all participants are clear on the work we do in this workshop. So we put together a few guidelines to make sure we clearly set expectations!
Who Should Attend This Workshop:
- Any new or seasoned professional service-based women business owner who is:
- Stuck personally or professionally
- Feels like they’re spinning their wheels and going nowhere
- Not sure how to get started
- Needs to pivot but is so underwater they don’t know which way is up
- Interested in building her business to support the life she wants and not the other way around
- Seeking the support of other women in similar situations
- Looking for additional financial and tax strategy support
- Looking for a new approach because the one she has isn’t working
This Workshop is NOT for Those:
- Not interested in vulnerability or incorporating our methodology (which includes deeply personal work) into their business approach
- Unwilling to create a safe and judgmental-free zone for all participants
- Looking for a marketing or operations-focused workshop
- Who are 100% happy/satisfied in their personal and professional lives!
About Our Defining Success Workshop:
In this three-day workshop, we estimate that we'll save you more than 500 hours and over $300k.
You can thank us later!
And there are three of us who will help you with that. You'll learn from an MBA, a certified coach, two CPAs, two CEPAs, and an attorney, who have collectively sold over $100 million in revenue ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies with nearly 100 years of industry experience, 40 years of which have been dedicated to entrepreneurship.
Join us for the Defining Success Workshop Series so we can help you fast-track your business and teach you all the tips and tricks we've learned along the way. You almost can't afford not to...
Whether you’re a freelancer, a small-business owner, or a budding entrepreneur one of the single most important things you can do to advance your enterprise and further your success is to define for yourself your vision of success. It’s only after you have a sense of what the ideal ending point might look like that you can map your way backward to figure out the way you want to get there–whether it’s the shortest route or the scenic one–and how to make sure you enjoy the ride.
At this immersive three-day workshop, you are going to focus on plotting a course and setting yourself on the path to success as you will define it. No matter your field and no matter how long you’ve been striving to grow your practice, this workshop will be an invaluable asset for you in redefining and refocusing your hard work and talents.
During our workshop, we’ll be focused on giving you the practical tools to help you get from here to there. But optimizing your business is not the only reason to join us for this workshop. Just as valuable is the chance to spend three days networking with and learning from other women small business owners. Our program includes group dinners and networking events in the evening, along with breakfast, lunch, and other networking breaks sprinkled throughout our days.
- Find your detailed Agenda HERE.
- FREE ACCESS to The Starter Kit with Workshop Registration.
- WE LIMIT WORKSHOPS TO 20-30 PEOPLE.
You’ll walk away from this workshop with the following:
- Understand your personal finances.
- Learn how to reduce your taxable income.
- Know what should be delegated.
- Define your personal goals for the next 12 months.
- Build a plan to achieve those goals.
- Define your business mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Define your target audience, their challenges/aspirations.
- Create a list of business development partners and advocates.
- Develop a menu of services with healthy profit margins.
- Build high-level financial projections.
- Identify key marketing messaging for your business.
- Craft a sales strategy so you don't have to sell alone.
- Learn tax tips so you can keep more of what you make.
- Gain a greater understanding of your business financials.
- Meet new friends, collaborators, and potential clients.