Presented by VRM Intel:
2019 Data & Revenue Management Conference
Hilton Atlanta Airport
August 6-7, 2019
As you know, revenue management is the hot button topic of 2019-2020.
What we are hearing is that VRMs:
- For the most part, do not have a background or understanding of revenue management.
- Want to understand the fundamentals of revenue management.
- Want to know what tools are available to them and how to use them.
- Are looking for hands-on education in data and revenue management.
This Data and Revenue Management Conference is a training conference with 12 classes with the following objectives:
- Bring together VRMs who are looking to understand and implement data-oriented revenue management.
- Provide a foundation for industry understanding of market data analytics and the role that revenue management plays in profitability and asset management.
- Discuss fundamentals, key glossary terms, metrics, and KPIs.
- Identify and articulate revenue management strategies.
- Examine existing data tools, pricing tools, and how they work with PMSs.
- Compare and contrast hotel and VR revenue management.
- Demonstrate how to implement pricing strategies---internally and across channels.
- Take a first step toward helping VRMs identify best practices and professionalizing understanding of the value of comparative data and revenue management strategies.
The sponsorships are being sold on a first-come, first-served basis based on confirmation from this sign-up page.
Please contact Amy Hinote or email email@example.com at +1 251-455-4994 with any questions.
Looking to register for this event? Click here for regular registration.