Please do not close or refresh this window...
Saturday, 28 April 2018 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM [SST]
133 New Bridge Road, #04-01 Chinatown Point,
Please note that there will be no refunds for this event.
Saturday, 28 April 2018 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM [SST]
DAS Chinatown Point, 133 New Bridge Road, #04-01 Chinatown Point, , Singapore, 059413, Singapore.
Come find out more about a psychological assessment. And speak to our experts about topics such as:
1) What entails an assessment for dyslexia?
2) How do we assess for dyslexia?
3) Components of a psycho-educational report
And much more!
Please note that this event is for DAS Parents ONLY.
There will be no refunds for this event.
PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimers
1) Please note that the DAS PSG reserves the right to change/amend/cancel the event/s without giving any reasons at any time; though the DAS PSG will make attempt to communicate registered attendees only of any changes/amendments/cancellation of event/s at best effort basis.
2) Please note that by registering, you are consenting to DAS PSG/ its affiliates/its vendors/partners etc in making use of any pictures/videos/materials taken during the event/s for marketing and publicity purposes.
3) By registering , you hereby undertake and agree to accept any risks that may arise from your participation in the event, and that under no circumstances shall the DAS ( Dyslexia Association of Singapore)/ its affiliates/partners/vendors be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of your participation in the event.
4) Please note DAS PSG/affiliates/partners/vendors reserve the right to refuse entry /services without reasons at its sole discretion.
www.das.org.sg / www.dasacademy.edu.sg / www.dasint.org.sg
ABOUT DYSLEXIA ASSOCIATION OF SINGAPORE (DAS)
Our Mission: Helping Dyslexic People Achieve
Our Goal: To build a world class organisation dedicated to helping dyslexic people, those with specific learning differences and reaching out to the region.
Registered in 1991, the Dyslexia Association of Singapore (DAS) is today a vibrant voluntary welfare organisation with over 250 full-time staff who provide a wide array of services for dyslexics in Singapore. DAS Educational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists and Specialist Psychologists provide support for over 3,500 preschool, primary and secondary school students in 14 centres all over Singapore. DAS also teaches in five PCF preschool centres.
DAS recognises that children with dyslexia and SpLD require a comprehensive and holistic range of programmes and services. SpLD Assessment Services, the DAS assessment arm, conducts assessments in areas such as dyslexia, dyscalculia, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), school readiness and many more. The MOE-aided DAS Literacy Programme (MAP), which is the main literacy programme at DAS, supports over 3000 students and provides critical intervention in areas such as reading fluency and comprehension, spelling and writing. Besides the main literacy programme, DAS, through its Specialised Educational Services (SES) Division, also offers support in Mathematics, Chinese, English Exam Skills and Science. Through SES, DAS now offers programmes in non-academic
Integer nulla lorem, pellentesque eget eros malesuada, semper bibendum felis. Proin quis est egestas, ultrices purus tempor, aliquet erat. Nullam molestie, neque at hendrerit semper, dui lacus eleifend arcu, quis mattis augue leo condimentum dui. Nunc vehicula eleifend risus vitae luctus. Sed sed sem nibh. Nam sit amet massa ullamcorper, iaculis felis id, ullamcorper libero. Aenean aliquet orci quis nisi interdum faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin, nunc vitae tempus feugiat, arcu elit egestas diam, sit amet maximus neque turpis ac quam. Curabitur at ligula eget turpis pellentesque vestibulum eu id ante. Cras eget turpis mauris. Vestibulum vitae quam elit. Suspendisse bibendum at ipsum nec tempor. Ut in tristique nibh. Aliquam erat volutpat. In hac habitasse platea dictumst.
Vivamus tempor viverra enim, commodo faucibus quam porta sed. Sed et varius nunc. Fusce cursus sem nec tellus accumsan, sed laoreet nisi vulputate. Praesent varius quis turpis in aliquam. Phasellus nisl velit, porttitor eget risus sed, interdum elementum nibh. Praesent eget ante bibendum quam suscipit accumsan sit amet eu nisi. Ut eget facilisis risus. Proin molestie lorem ut interdum finibus. Sed pretium ut sapien at dictum. Sed sit amet dolor tincidunt turpis tincidunt ultricies et et neque.
Nam non augue a lorem tempor sodales. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque ullamcorper lobortis rhoncus. Morbi nec dui vitae odio ultricies posuere ac nec turpis. Vestibulum efficitur lectus sem, sed volutpat quam congue at. Nulla quis aliquam ex. Vestibulum eget felis consectetur, efficitur risus non, dapibus tellus. Aliquam ac gravida dui. Donec vel est a arcu tristique egestas id vitae neque. Nullam varius odio eget leo porttitor, pharetra rhoncus quam dignissim..
Please enter below, the secure invite code provided to you by the event organizer in order to proceed...
(Please use a genuine email address. It will be used to validate your request)