This clinic is to help prepare you for Minnesota RollerGirls Tryouts. It is a bootcamp style intensive clinic meant to build you endurance and sharpen your skills. We encourage people of all skill levels to attend, especially those considering trying out this spring.
THIS CLINIC WILL MEET IN EXHIBIT HALL A IN THE RIVERCENTER.
Requirements/What to Bring:
- You must sign up for the Minnesota RollerGirls recruits message board and register for each clinic in advance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get signed up.
- You must have personal insurance and bring a copy of your insurance card for our files (first clinic only).
- You must be 21 to be eligible to try out and bring a copy of your ID for our files (first clinic only).
- Must sign waivers/paperwork available here.
- Must have quad skates and all safety gear (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, wrist guards, mouth guard). NO EXCEPTIONS
- Tennis shoes for dryland workout.
- Water bottle
If you have questions please email email@example.com!
The clinic fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and paid via PayPal.