(1-DAY Recertification) VIRTUAL MDOT OFFICE TECHNICIAN REFRESHER COURSE (CONSTULTANT EMPLOYEES ONLY)
Beam, Longest and Neff (BLN) Certified Office Technicians will administer this Virtual 1-day course designed by MDOT to recertify attendees for the Computerized Office Technician role. Recertification will be provided pending a passing final exam score.
Each registration includes:
· Virtual instruction and interaction with the instructor beginning at 8:30am
· Office Technician Certification pending passing final exam
· Digital copy of the 1 Day MDOT Class Training Manual, provided via a ShareFile link sent to the email address given at registration
Required for this Course:
· Computer with
o Video, audio and microphone capabilities
· Adobe Acrobat (or Similar PDF application)
· MDOT 2012 Specifications for Construction
· Reliable internet connection
· Writing utensils
· Auxiliary Monitors (One monitor for the training platform and one to view the manual while taking the exam)
Due to the virtual nature of this class, limited technical assistance will be available from the instructors. Please ensure you are familiar with the functionality of your computer, and you have installed the necessary components for the class prior to start.