You will be registering your interest in a online, live offering of Code Review. Dates TBA, we will notify you when the course has dates available.
In this 5 day course, students will learn how to discover bugs and vulnerabilities in C-based programs. We will look at current open source systems code and OS kernels (Linux and *BSD) as case studies and working examples.
Specifically, students will:
- Review components of the C programming language.
- Learn about common C programming bugs.
- Learn common APIs and interfaces in systems code and OS kernels prone to implementation bugs.
- Look at previously discovered bugs as case studies.
- Find bugs in sample code.
- Be given the opportunity to find bugs in current systems code.
Format: Lectures and Labs
Time: 9am – 5pm, Monday-Friday.
Prerequisites: Competency in C programming.
Courses have no more than 10 people.
A minimum of 4 registrations are required for course to run. If less than 4 registrations are received, InfoSect will be in contact about refunding or rescheduling the course.