If you are a first-time parent, or an experienced parent who wants to feel better-prepared for the birth of your child, a prenatal class is an excellent way to help you feel confident and well-informed as you approach childbirth.
As a Certified Childbirth Educator, I offer non-biased information, support, encouragement, guidance, referrals, and education to families during pregnancy.
Classes include information on the following topics and are presented in a variety of methods, including group discussions, videos, and hands-on activities:
* The biology of labour and birth
* Comfort measures, including tools for both natural and medicated pain relief
* Newborn care and breastfeeding
* Prepare you for birth, boost your confidence, and dispel many myths about labour
* Empower expectant women and their partners to make informed decisions
* Inform expectant parents about early parenthood challenges such as
breastfeeding,handling fatigue, and basic infant care
* Educate partners and help them understand the mechanics of labour
* Provide an unbiased space to learn about all of your labour options
Taught by a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Instructor and Certified Birth and Postpartum Doula
Dates: November 22th, 29th, December 6th, and 13th, 2018
Location: Woodlawn Medical Centre, Main Street, Dartmouth, NS
For more information please contact Amy at email@example.com