Achieving Business Agility
Business Agility is the capability for your entire organization to deliver value more quickly and adapt to the accelerating pace of change in the global economy. The Certified Agile Leadership (CAL 1) course teaches Leadership Agility -- the mindset, skills, and techniques required to guide a 21st century organization to achieve true Business Agility.
What you'll learn in CAL 1
- Why Agility is a business imperative in the era of complexity
- The values, principles and benefits of Agile methods
- The mindset and behaviors of effective Agile leaders
- Techniques to increase employee engagement
- The 3-Stage Leadership Agility® Model for advancing your personal leadership skills
- How to scale Agile practices across a large organization
- Powerful change management frameworks
- Case studies of transformational leaders and Agile transformations
What to expect
- Interactive and experiential learning – not lectures – for maximum retention
- Engagement with your peers in the course
- Expect your own assumptions and mindset to be challenged!
About the Facilitator
Brad Swanson is a Certified Agile Leadership (CAL) Educator, and Certified Leadership Agility® 360 Coach. He has coached leaders from non-profits to global enterprises through Agile transformation and personal leadership development. Brad is also a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer® (CST®) and Certified Enterprise Coach® (CEC) who has coached and trained thousands of people since 2009.
Brad previously worked in the software industry as a Vice President and Director. Brad is former President of Agile Denver, a speaker at international conferences, and also serves as an Associate Board Member for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Denver.
What our customers are saying
“The Leadership Agility program has given me a lot of valuable, actionable feedback. It has really made me think about the different levels (individual, team, and organization) of interaction and how I behave at each level. I really appreciate the focus on not just my weaknesses, but also my strengths. It gives me a good idea of what I should continue to do while I also have areas to improve. Brad is an excellent coach and has given me many good insights. He has provided many good suggestions on tools that I can use while I’m working on my improvement items.”
- Trevor P., Director at a national telecommunications company
- Scrum Alliance – Certified Agile Leadership 1 (CAL 1) credential
- 15 PMI PDUs
- 15 Scrum Alliance Education Units (SEUs)