Nepean Raiders 2019 Prospect Evaluation Camp
May 24th to 26th
Dear Potential Raider,
The Nepean Raiders Junior A hockey club would like to extend you the opportunity to participate in our evaluation camp, held at the Walter Baker Sports Arena 100 Malvern Drive Nepean Ontario K2J2G5.
The Nepean Raiders Hockey Club will be entering its 50th season as an organization and we are committed to putting a championship team together. There have been many great players who began their junior careers with the Raiders and we’re very proud of their achievements. See below for a samplef our alumni!
Steve Yzerman, Detroit
Dan Altshuller, 3rd Round with Carolina
Aaron Ward, Detroit
Adrian Aucoin, Columbus
Grant Clitsome, Winnipeg
Ben Hutton, 5th Round Vancouver
Mackenzie Weegar, 15th round Vancouver
Jeremy Price, 4th Round Vancouver
Ben Sexton, 7th round Boston
Brandon Watt – Robert Morris
Ben Hutton - Maine
Brent Norris – Uconn
Kenny Neil – Oswego State
Matt Zawadski – Oswego State
Mitchel Herlihey – Oswego State
Ryan Johnston – Colgate
Buddy Robinson – Lake Superior State
Francis Marotte – Robert Morris
Josh Zizek - Oswego State
NB: The Raiders PayPal Account is currently under maintenance and unable to accept online payments, please proceed thru the registration and choose the pay by cheque option and bring payment ( cash is preferred for late registrants) to the registration on Friday.
This camp will be used to evaluate players for the next season’s team, as well as identifying future prospects. We will accept players born 1999 to 2003. Every player will receive a Friday night skills session, then 2 games Saturday and 1 Sunday. Every player will be granted an exit interview
Lunch will be provided Saturday between the morning and afternoon sessions.
There will be a limited number of spots for our May camp, so please act quickly.
1. If you are American, please email me directly and I will forward you the USA/Hockey Canada tryout forms.
2. Camp fee is$309.00 plus HST (total = $349.17). Registration and payment will be done online through PayPal
3. Once your payment is received, we will confirm your spot on a roster.
4. Registration check-in will start at 4:00pm on May 24th, at the Walter Baker Sportsplex.
5. For those who need accommodations for the camp, we have contacted a hotel for players (located 10 minutes east of the Nepean Sportsplex).
The Ramada Ottawa on the Rideau
2259 Prince of Wales Drive, Ottawa, ON K2E 6Z8
Randy Watt, GM