This Conference presented by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) is designed to assist programs in the application process for CAHIIM accreditation to prepare for the process, review the Accreditation Standards, curriculum requirements, examine the CAHIIM expectations for quality assessment, and review overall program readiness.
The Conference provides an opportunity to meet with CAHIIM staff and walk through the steps to using the web-based online CAHIIM Accreditation System (CAS) and get advice on the accreditation process and instructions on how to prepare the required documentation within the Self-Assessment process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Program directors, faculty and administrators of degree programs seeking Initial Accreditation.
· The fundamentals of CAHIIM Accreditation, policies and procedures
· Interpretation of the Accreditation Standards
· A step-by-step guide to the program Self-Assessment process using the CAS online web-based system and it’s functionality
· Explanation of CAHIIM expectations and documentation requirements
· Curriculum design guidance and syllabus evaluation requirements
· Constructing a meaningful program evaluation plan and outcomes assessment techniques
· Examine resources, online program delivery, practical experiences and much more
Early Registration, Per person: $475
After March 1, 2019, Per Person: $500
Registration closes on April 1, 2019
No onsite registration allowed
Contact email@example.com should you require registration with an invoice with check payment.
Breakfast will be served at 7:30 AM each day. Lunch will be included. Conference begins at 8:00 AM promptly
MAKE HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW (Room block cutoff date: April 1, 2019)
Sheraton Grand Hotel, 301 East North Water Street, Chicago, IL 60611
$159/night + tax
Please click on the link below to reserve your hotel room at the Sheraton Grand Chicago.
link to reserve hotel room: https://book.passkey.com/e/49800867
Cancellations made by April 1, 2019 will be refunded the paid registration fee minus $100 processing fee.
Cancellations after this date are not eligible for any refunds. CAHIIM is not responsible for airfare, hotel, or other
costs. Conference cancellation requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org