Business Ethics for the Office
Business Ethics for office
Whether you work for a small business or a major corporation, ethical principles matters and contribute to the success of the company.
This one day workshop will help you define your ethical framework to make solving the ethical dilemmas easier. We’ll look at some tools that you can use when you’re faced with an ethical decision. And, we’ll look at some techniques you can use so you don’t get stuck in an ethical quandary. Best of all, we’ll look at a lot of case studies so that you can practice making decisions in a safe environment.
· Know what is required to start developing an office code of ethics
· Know some ways to avoid ethical dilemmas
· Have some tools to help you make better decisions
· Be familiar with some common ethical dilemmas
· Recognize ethical breaches and consequences
· Icebreaker: Interesting Introductions
· Common Ethical theories (Utilitarianism, Justice as Fairness, communitarianism,
· code of conducts
· Dark shadow of individuals making moral decisions
· Ethical breaches concepts
· Grey Area Circumstances
· Practice how to develop action plan for self-development
Proposed Venue: Dedeman Hotel
The Dedeman Erbil Hotel is a 5-star hotel in Erbil that offers modern meeting facilities and
excellent service in an open buffet restaurant that includes a variety of Kurdish food such as
Qozi, Bryani , Dolma, Fish, Kebab and various others foods. The sumptuous coffee break
includes Tea, juice, coffee, snacks, fruits and other refreshments.