Duration: 3 full days face to face or 5 Days by webinar (Afternoons)
Location: TBA (Erbil) or by anywhere by webinar
Purpose - This three day workshop focuses on the most important attitudes, skills, and knowledge the delegate should possess. These include demonstrating clear confident verbal, non-verbal and written communication, professional communication as well as managing both an organized office and an organized supervisor/manager by always staying in control. Additionally participants will create a clear plan of how to improve their personal skills and how to effectively summarize and present key information when interacting with others.
Packed with skill practice activities and exercises that are hands-on and interactive, participants practice new skills in a fun, high-energy environment
* Self-discovery and critique
* Group exploration and facilitator led discussion
* Games based learning, practical exercises
* Summarization and Presentation practice
* Best practice theory exploration
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
* Explain the six basic principles of communication.
* Improve their critical communication skills of listening, asking questions, and recognizing of nonverbal messages.
* Use a business writing process to enhance their business writing skills.
* Become more organized and set clear goals and objectives for better planning and performance.
* Summarize information presented in a meeting, event or document
* Present information effectively and economically
Module 1: A Communication Primer
* How well do you communicate?
* Six basic principles of communication
* Focus on behavior, not personality
* Being specific
* Using the power of questions
* Listen actively
* Communicate assertively
* Understand non-verbal communication
Module 2: Written Communication Essentials
* Professional business writing process
* Editing your writing (conciseness, active voice, parallel construction)
* Proofreading (punctuation, spelling, agreement)
Module 3: Understanding and Summarizing key data
* Understanding Context
* Understanding Tone
* Scanning for key information -How, who, what, when, where, why
* Separating out the important from the unimportant
* Exercises and homework
Module 4: Presenting coherently and economically (work shop)
* Organizing your workspace
* Planning and scheduling
* Planning small and large meetings
* Understanding importance of audience and moment
* Identifying key information (brainstorm)
* Organizing the information
* Presenting the information
Note: Students would be required to watch at least one video presentation at home and several short reports to conduct synopsis and presentation exercises with each.
You can get UK Certfication from Jasper Alliance by paying only 100 usd Extra.