The goal of this 4-part workshop is for participants to develop and launch their Planned Giving Surveys! And, it will be totally interactive via Zoom, networking with other participants, and finalizing your own survey to supercharge your planned giving efforts!
Planned Giving Surveys has literally saved my business. It is by far the best way to find prospects, start conversations, and close new legacy commitments - in a big way!
Dates: Starting Monday, Sept. 14 at 12 NOON EASTERN, and continuing every 3 weeks at the same day/time slot.
Format: Introduction to the topic will be pre-recorded, and the 4 sessions will focus on the main challenges in developing your survey:
- Your audience - we will discuss who you should be targeting, how to pin point the right audience, how aggressive you should be, and so on.
- Your questions - you will come out of this program with a set of questions for an online survey as well as hardcopy.
- Your platform - we will help you figure out which online survey platform you should use.
- Timing and follow-up - These and other "side" issues are crucial for ultimate success with your survey. You will be prepared to develop how to unfold your survey and have in place the follow-up plan to make sure you aren't missing opportunities.
Dates of Zoom sessions:
- September 14th, 12 NOON - 1:30 PM EST
- October 5th, 12 NOON - 1:30 PM EST
- October 26th, 12 NOON - 1:30 PM EST
- November 16th, 12 NOON - 1:30 PM EST
Cost: $350 per participant (You will receive a 50% discount on your second person when you check out if your organization wants to send a second person - LIMIT 2 individuals per organization)
Requirements: Requires participants to use Zoom. Also, plan on attending all sessions, we wil try to record them but to get the fullest out of the program being in the live sessions is very important.