As a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator, she believes that women and their families deserve to have enough information to make decisions for their best birth. Robin’s classes are focused on increasing confidence and teaching skills that you can’t get from a book or on the Internet. Topics included in this childbirth class:
- Overview of the stages of labor
- Common procedures and reasons
- Medications used in labor
- Hands-on skills practice
- Birth plan exercises to help you prioritize
- Four hours of instruction in one session
Every family will be given a class book, all handouts, and access to out of class opportunities.