It’s the 4th Annual Beers and Gears Pub Crawl and it is going to be our best one yet!
This year the pub-crawl will start at Industry Brewing Company with registration from 12:00 p.m. until 1:00 p.m. and the we will be making our way every hour on the hour to downtown Peoria. Our final stop will be at Thyme where we will be holding a parking lot party featuring live music, giveaways, great food, and of course cold beer!
Pub Crawl Stops
12 - 1pm: Beers & Gears Registration @ Industry Brewing Co.
1 - 2pm: Industry Brewing Co.
2 - 3pm: Fox Pub and Cafe
3 - 4pm: Tavern on Prospect
4 - 5pm: Oliver's In the Heights
5 - 6pm: Thyme Kitchen and Craft Beer (Parking Lot Party)
First 500 registered rides will receive:
Beers & Gears swag bag with offers from Sponsors, a of course some Bike Peoria and Beers and Gears stuff too.
Ways to register for the event:
- Free with bike donation! Show up to the event day-of with a bike to donate for free registration! Or donate a bike prior to June 1st at Bike Peoria Co-Op (612 West Main Street, Peoria) to redeem a ticket!
- $10 – For current Bike Peoria members (keep an eye out for a memebrs email with an event discount code)
- $25 – Purchase a Bike Peoria basic membership (details at bikepeoria.org/membership) and get free Beers and Gears registration and a Bike Friendly Business Patron membership (a $35 total value)
- $20 for General Registration
- $5 Parking Lot Pass (for non-riders)
Transportation will be provided to get riders and their bikes back to Peoria Brewing Company starting at 6:00 pm and running until 10:00 pm this year.
This year the Beers and Gears Pub-Crawl will benefit Bike Peoria’s community outreach program.