Join Democrats Abroad Switzerland members on a spooky tour through Basel's Old Town!
We will meet at the Pfalz behind the Basler Münster (next to the flag pole) at 7 PM, after sundown. Our tour guide will take us around Basel's haunts, including City Hall, Middle Bridge, St. Urban-fountain, Spiegelhof, Totengässlein, Spalengate, and other small haunted places.
Map with tour highlights can be found here.
Note: Due to the content of the tour, and the time frame, the suggested minimum age is 14.
This event is a fundraiser for Democrats Abroad Switzerland, although it is open to non-US citizens as well.
- Non-US citizen or US citizens under the age of 18: CHF 10 (per person price for the tour guide)
- US citizens aged 18+: CHF 20 (includes a CHF 10 donation)
Payment can be made ahead of time via bank transfer, PayPal, or Twint.
- I am a United States Citizen; and
- This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization, or national bank; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a person or entity that is a federal contractor; and
- This contribution is not made from the treasury of a joint account for which one or more account holders are not US citizens; and
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution; and
- I am at least 18 years old, the funds I am donating are my own personal funds, and I am donating these funds knowingly and voluntarily.
Democrats Abroad Switzerland is a volunteer organization that relies on donations to be able to provide outreach, voter education, and voter registration services. With the critical nature of the 2022 midterms, it is imperative that we raise funds to allow us to reach, register, and motivate as many American voters living in Switzerland as possible.
Please note that if payment is not received prior to the event, you may pay at the door with a surcharge; non-US citizen tickets will be CHF 11 and US citizen tickets will be CHF 21.