Registered delegates should now have recived an e-mail with your Joining Instructions and Access Link to tomorrow’s BANT Conference. If you have bought a ticket for this event and not received your Joining Instructions, in the first instance please check your Spam Folder – the e-mail comes from Nutrition Medicine Institute - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not find the e-mail, then please contact us at email@example.com and include your ticket reference and the full name of the person that the ticket has been booked for.
The BANT Conference 2020 is the most important annual event for The British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT), the leading professional body for Registered Nutrition Practitioners.
The BANT Conference 2020 combines a BANT Member Update, with a leading-edge Conference, open to all health professionals, featuring high-profile international speakers on nutrition and lifestyle medicine.
The event is organized by the Nutritional Medicine Institute (NMI) in partnership with BANT. NMI is a new high quality, continuing professional education provider with extensive industry experience.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE:
The conference theme is “Female Health, Hormones and Metabolism: From New Science to Clinical Practice” and features leading educators and clinicians who are experts on emerging scientific and clinical evidence in the specialist area of female health.
The aim of the presentations is translating the involvement of hormonal and metabolic factors to clinical assessments and functional medicine-based clinical interventions including personalised dietary interventions, nutrient-based supplements and lifestyle medicine.
Key women's health specialties and subspecialty disciplines that may be included are obstetrics and gynecology, reproductive medicine, sexual health, menopausal medicine, cardiology, endocrinology, integrative medicine and preventive medicine.
Continuing Professional Education:
1-hour CPD (BANT Update) and 4-hours CPD (Conference) CPD BANT approved.
EVENT UPDATE, September 2020 - Virtual Event
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we all learn how best to connect as a community of health professionals, continue to do business and experience important educational events.
Following the National Developments this month, we have taken the decision to deliver this year's BANT Conference to our 300+ delegates via an online offering on Saturday 7 November 2020.
Given your wonderful support, this has note been an easy decision. Prior to sending this update, much work and many dicussions have taken place to ensure that the online content, live interaction and industry networking opportunities that we bring you, remain of the highest calibre and value.
Enhanced attendee experience:
- A full day's agenda remains and now includes: a bonus presentation from Justine Bold from Worcester University alongside live, interactive presentations from our existing panel of International Speakers
- The BANT Update Meeting: the launch of an exciting new platform and campaign will be unveiled
- Live Moderation by Ben Brown ND throughout the day
- A Conference Brochure individually e-mailed in advance of the event
- 1-hour CPD (BANT update) and 4-hours CPD (Conference)
Exhibition and networking:
- Interaction with over 20+ important Industry Businesses
- Access to Special Offers, New Product Showcases and latest developments
- An Interactive Comments and Questions platform throughout the day
- A live Q&A Panel Session with our Speakers
- Bespoke Goodie Bags packed with samples, tasters and latest product information, individually posted to every attendee
A quality recording of the day's presentations made available to all attendees after the event
We will be in touch over the coming weeks with detailed information for joing the Virtual BANT Conference 2020 and maximising this opportunity
Once again, we appreciate the planning involved in committing to participate in an event such as this. We thank you for your understanding, flexibility and continued support for the Event, BANT and the Nutritional Therapy Industry.
Virtual Event Questions and Answers:
Has the event date changed?
The BANT Conference will still take place on the 7th of November 2020 as a Live Virtual Event.
The BANT AGM scheduled for the 16th of May has been recorded and made available to all BANT Members.
BANT will hold a Virtual Member Only Update during the 7th of November event.
Have the event timings changed?
The BANT Member Update and Conference will run from 10:00am – 1800pm.
A full Agenda is available on the Event Website
Where will the event be held?
The BANT Conference 2020 will be held online. All participants will be e-mailed an individual link to join the Virtual Event.
Do I need to rebook tickets?
No, all existing registrations and commitments will remain in place:
AGM Ticket Holders:
- Your ticket will be valid for the Virtual BANT Member Update on the 7th of November 2020
- BANT members have additional access to the recorded AGM
Joint AGM Ticket Holders:
- Your current ticket will allow you access to both the Virtual BANT Member Update and the Conference on the 7th of November 2020. You will be sent a link to access both parts of the event.
- BANT members have additional access to the reocrded AGM
Conference Only Ticket Holders
- Your ticket will be valid for the BANT Virtual Conference on the 7th of November 2020
What if I cannot make 7th November?
All tickets will be carried forward to 7th November. A full recording of the event will be made available to any ticket holders unable to attend online on 7 November.
Will I still be able to meet with Sponsors?
Yes, our Sponsors will host interactive stands in the Virtual Exhibition Area
Will the full Agenda remain?
Yes, all our existing speakers will be presenting, plus a bonus presentation and Live Q&A Panel
For any additional questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org